Nolan Two-Auger Horizontal Feeder Mixers
Having been equipped with the technology to cut various kinds of forages and the ability to mix those with silage, concentrates and different types of animal feed and meals, Nolan two-auger horizontal feeder mixers guarantee a consistent and homogenous TMR mix for livestock. Fixed knives in mixers accelerate and facilitate preparation of feed by increase cutting rate to an optimum level.
- Cable Hydraulic Control System
- European Made Parts
- Individual Hydraulic System
Back Loader Bucket:
- Facilitates Feed Loading and Weighing
- With Loading Capacity up to 200 Kg
- Equipped with 2 Pistons & Controlled by the Hydraulic System
- Ability to Weigh Feed
- Conveyor Belt for a Constant Discharge and Appropriate Throwing of Feed in Stalls
- Standard Belt Length of 140 cm (Customizable)
- Equipped with Urgent Discharge Door on Opposing Side
Tanks and Chassis:
- Anti-ware Stainless Steel ST-52 to Reinforce the Tanks Against Forage Ware
- Thicker Steel on the Bottom, Due to Feed Accumulation and Pressure
- CO2 Welding in the Body to Strengthen the Tank against Tensions, in Comparison with Other Feeders
- Highly Resistant One-Piece Double Chassis from Front Hitch to Back Tires Axel to Bear Tank Weight Loaded with Feed
- Italian Monitors Programmable for Different TMRs
- Alarm System
- Four Loadcells to Weight Feed
- Reducer planetary gearbox and an oiling box with two output shafts
- The selection of gearboxes allows minimum pressure on performance of the machines and reduces the need for heavy tractors.
- Oiling box with two output shafts allows the operator to connect tractor’s cardan to 2nd shaft to reverse augers’ turning direction, if necessary, and to easily get rid of any external material which may interrupt turning of augers.